Our Prices Include
The reservation of a grave space in a glade of your choice, with the exact plot being chosen at the time of need. This reservation will be reviewed after a period of 50 years.
- The personal support and guidance from our experienced and caring members of staff.
- On-going support and advice after the interment.
- A warm welcome into our office which is open between 9am and 2pm, Monday to Friday.
- Access to the Burial Park 365 days per year.
- The personal help and guidance on the choice of grave markers and the selection and planting of suitable wildflowers.
- The peace of mind knowing that the Burial Park is maintained and cared for by experienced staff.
- The opportunity to place a favourite photograph and short personal dedication on the memorial page of our website.
- An invitation to become a “Friend” of Gunton Woodland Burial Park and receive a Newsletter and an invitation to our annual Memorial Service and other events.
“Gunton Woods was one of our favourite places to walk, the area holds lots of precious memories for me and the burial park is a peaceful place to be.”
“Thank you for making a very sad occasion bearable, the calmness we experience when visiting the burial park Is very comforting.”