This Woodland Burial Park is open for your enjoyment. It is an environment-sensitive Burial Park and we ask you to follow the Park Rules, and to wear suitable outdoor footwear to avoid trips or falls.
- The Park is open to the public during daylight hours
- As an outdoor environment all those entering the Park do so at their own risk
- Disabled visitors are responsible for ensuring mobility vehicles are suitable for grassy areas
- Car parking on the Park is only available when the office is open. Main gates are locked at 2pm
- Parking on the Park is at the vehicle owner’s own risk
- Short-term street parking is available in Gunton Church Lane
Please help us to maintain the serenity of the Park and respect the people laid to rest here.
- Stay on the clearly marked footpaths
- Motor cycles, mountain bikes, skateboards and other wheeled vehicles (other than mobility scooters) are not allowed
- Respect grave spaces by not walking over them
- Keep dogs on leads and clear up any mess they may make
- Take your litter home with you
- Keep children safe and supervised
- Do not damage trees or pick wildflowers
- Do not smoke or start fires
- Do not use the Park for picnics or barbeques
Cut fresh flowers may be placed on graves after any cellophane, ribbons and non-bio degradable wrappings have been removed. Any flowers still in bloom will be left on the grave.
Artificial flowers are out of keeping with our aims and we do not allow vases, containers, windmills, toys and any items that are not biodegradable to be left on graves.
The operation of the site is reviewed regularly and the Trustees reserve the right to amend these rules at any time. A full copy of the Park’s Bye Laws can be seen on www.gwbp.co.uk